Football Norway Eliteserien

Sarpsborg VS Aalesunds FK Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Eliteserien

Sarpsborg

Aalesunds FK

1 -122 Matchbets 1 Tips X +286 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +320 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Sarpsborg will win the match

odds -122
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Sarpsborg vs Aalesunds FK Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Sarpsborg win or draw

odds -476
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Eliteserien

Sandefjord Fotball Sandefjord Fotball vs Lillestrom SK Lillestrom SK 5 tips for match
Molde FK Molde FK vs Kristiansund BK Kristiansund BK 4 tips for match
Haugesund FK Haugesund FK vs Bodo/Glimt Bodo/Glimt 3 tips for match
Stromsgodset IF Stromsgodset IF vs Valerenga IF Valerenga IF 3 tips for match
Jerv FK Jerv FK vs Odds BK Odds BK 2 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Sarpsborg's last 4 games (Eliteserien).

Under 2.5

odds +105

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Aalesunds FK's last 3 games (Eliteserien).

Under 2.5

odds +105

Logo

Sarpsborg have not drawn 8 of their last 9 matches (Eliteserien).

Home Win or Lose

odds -385

Logo

At most one team scored Aalesunds FK's last 3 games (Eliteserien).

BTTS: No

odds +104

Last matches

League table - Eliteserien

Team P W D L PTS
1 Viking FK 8 6 1 1 19
2 Lillestrom SK 7 5 2 0 17
3 Molde FK 7 4 1 2 13
4 Sarpsborg 6 3 1 2 10
5 Stromsgodset IF 7 3 1 3 10
6 Valerenga IF 7 3 1 3 10
7 Bodo/Glimt 6 2 3 1 9
8 Rosenborg BK 6 2 3 1 9
9 Tromsoe IL 7 2 3 2 9
10 Aalesunds FK 7 2 2 3 8
11 Ham-Kam 6 1 4 1 7
12 Jerv FK 6 2 1 3 7
13 Sandefjord Fotball 6 2 0 4 6
14 Haugesund FK 7 2 0 5 6
15 Odds BK 7 2 0 5 6
16 Kristiansund BK 6 0 1 5 1

Chances of winning

Sarpsborg

SAR

52%

Draw

25%

Aalesunds FK

AAL

23%

Over / Under

Sarpsborg Sarpsborg
Aalesunds FK Aalesunds FK
4

Matches

5
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

4
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
7

Matches

7
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
5

Defeats

5
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

4
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
Sarpsborg Sarpsborg
Aalesunds FK Aalesunds FK
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
Sarpsborg Sarpsborg
Aalesunds FK Aalesunds FK
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Sarpsborg Sarpsborg
Aalesunds FK Aalesunds FK
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Sarpsborg Sarpsborg
Aalesunds FK Aalesunds FK
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Sarpsborg vs Aalesunds FK

Competition: Eliteserien

When: 2022-05-22, 16:00

Venue: Sarpsborg Stadion

On 2022-05-22 at 16:00, Sarpsborg plays Aalesunds FK at Sarpsborg Stadion in an interesting encounter in Eliteserien.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 52% chance of a home win, and a 23% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Sarpsborg vs Aalesunds FK is worth a look. Sarpsborg have won 2 meetings with Aalesunds FK, while Aalesunds FK have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Sarpsborg vs Aalesunds FK from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Sarpsborg and Aalesunds FK? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Sarpsborg, 0 tips backing Aalesunds FK and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 52% against the Sarpsborg finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 23% against Aalesunds FK winning. The draw is rated at 25%.

Coming into the match, Sarpsborg are 4 in the table while Aalesunds FK are 10.