Why can’t I access the content?
You cannot view the content before joining the Winners United. Since opening an account is free of charge, we think a few simple steps is not too much to ask from our users before they reach some of the best quality sportsbetting advice content on the web.
How can I open an account?
Joining ProTipster is absolutely free. Users must have an account to sign in and view the content of ProTipster website. After filling the signup form, an activation link is sent to the chosen email address. Users must click the activation link in this email to validate their membership.
If the activation link is not clicked within 30 days, membership is suspended. Email address is still stored at the database so the member would be asked to request resending of the activation link if they attempt to sign up with the same email address later on.
Upon accepting terms and conditions of ProTipster, members gain access to the site.
How can I view content?
You can view content at event subpages. There is a short-cut to most recent content at the bottom of central block under "Recent Content" block.
Click on the event name and select Pick, Info or Live Report tabs to find out what is available. Numbers between brackets will indicate how many active content are available for each content type.
Check the PRICE column:
- If the content is posted for free, it is indicated as FREE and you will notice an icon at the end that looks like an eye. Click on this icon to view the content.
- If the content is not free, the price will be shown at the PRICE column and you will see a shopping cart shaped icon instead of an eye. Click on the shopping cart if you want to buy and see the content.
How can I post content?
You can post content using the "Post Content" link on the left bar. This will lead you to a page where many events are listed. If you click at the [+] sign on the right bottom side of an event, you will see Pick, Info and Live Report buttons. Click on the kind of content you want to produce and proceed.
If the event (match) you are looking for is not shown at the list, click "See More" at the bottom of the list and more events will be loaded. Keep clicking "See More" until you find the event you are looking for.
You can also post content directly at the event subpage by clicking on POST PICK, POST INFO or SCHEDULE LIVE REPORT buttons.
Clicking "Post Pick/Info" pops up a new page. It is compulsory to fill all fields (except for Info Tag when you are posting picks):
- Language: This is the language the content is produced.
- Tag: For Picks, this is the type of market the pick is recommending e.g. Asian Handicap or Over/Under. For Infos, it describes what type of information is given and helps ProTipster categorize the content e.g. Full Preview or Match Report.
- Info Tag: For Picks, this is an additional tag so it must be left empty most of the time. Picks that include more information than just the betting tip alone may include Info Tags. This will increase the chances for it to be sold e.g. a Pick might include Full Preview including injuries, missing players, tactical formation analysis so it would be appropriate to add this tag. Leave Info Tag empty in case you only send a tip.
- Content: This is the body text for the Pick or Info. Bear in mind that the first 50 characters are displayed as a "thumbnail" and they can be viewed by all members even if the content is paid. Try to write as much stuff as possible when you are posting.
- Price: Pro members can set a price for their entry or they can post if for free. Content that is entered by basic members will automatically be set as FREE so they cannot fill this part.
Live Reports can only be scheduled first and they can only be scheduled by Pro members. "Schedule Live Report" is clicked and all fields are filled.
- Language: This is the language of the live report content.
- Tag: It reveals if the Live Report is statistical (only statistical data), editorial (only comment text) or betting-focused (includes in-running picks as well as statistics).
- Purchase Support: If the member wants to ensure that connection problems won’t stop them from doing the live report, they can purchase Support from ProTipster. This means ProTipster admin will call the member immediately and take over the broadcast. Bear in mind that purchasing support requires payment of the support fee and also filling in contact details.
- Price: The asking price for the Live Report is entered by the member. Total price is calculated by adding ProTipster commission.
Why should I use tags for my content?
A tag is the category title for content entry. Each content entry is associated with a tag. Tags help people find the right content and also assist ProTipster index each entry properly.
How can I rate content?
It is very easy to rate the content: Go to the content page under event subpage and click on the star rating.
1 star: Poor
2 stars: Average
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Very good
5 stars: Excellent
Always pay attention to the quality and correctness of your content and you can get high ratings. Low ratings means people will not be willing to pay for your content.
How can I request content?
ProTipster allows Infos and Live Reports to be requested by other members. This action is performed by clicking "Request Content" button on the right side, or directly at event subpage, just like posting content. Requesting content means you are sending a message to all members, especially Pro members, that you need this information and you might be even willing to pay for it.
Members are asked to select the tag, which defines the content type they are looking for, and the price they are ready to pay. Once the request is submitted, potential Pro members are alerted about it. Similarly, the member who requested the content is alerted if a matching entry is submitted.
Can I purchase content?
Yes, everyone can purchase content. Pro members can post paid content at ProTipster. To buy this type of content, members are given two options:
- My Wallet: These are the funds that are available at the ProTipster Wallet of the member. These funds are either via direct deposit to ProTipster account or revenues from content sales at ProTipster (only for Pro members) so this method requires positive wallet balance.
- Paypal: Members can use Paypal to buy content one by one without depositing to their account.
Content can be purchased at event subpage by clicking on the shopping cart icon. Purchasing is completed after the payment method is selected and order is reviewed for payment. Most recent content that is produced can be found at the central block at the bottom under "Recent Content" block.
How can I view purchased content
The shopping cart shaped icon transforms into an eye shaped icon for purchased content. Clicking this icon displays the content you purchased (at event subpage).
How can I do Live Report
Scheduled Live Reports can be started at any time. It is enough to find the event from My Profile – Performance – Feed and then under Live Report, or by just clicking the link for the fixture and finding it under the Live Reports that are listed. The eye shaped icon must be clicked to open the reporting screen.
Please pay attention that the loading of applet might take a while. It is also possible to open the Live Report applet in a new window. See more information about this at Academy.
How can I subscribe to a ProTipster’s feed
It is possible to subscribe to the feed of a Pro member. This means all Picks and Infos that are submitted by this particular ProTipster will be accessible without further payments for the subscribers.
Subscribing to a ProTipster is performed at profile page of that member by clicking the subscribe button. To reach a member’s profile, just click on their nickname.
How can I upgrade to Pro?
It is possible to upgrade membership from Basic to Pro anytime by going to "My Profile" and opening "Membership" page. A button is available to direct you to the selection and payment process for upgrading your membership. You can access your profile from the icon at the left menu.
How can I build up a network?
Every ProTipster member can build a network for themselves. Network is composed of:
- Followers: These are the members that follow you.
- Subscribers: These are the members that subscribe to your feed (only for Pro).
- Followed members: These are the members you follow.
- Subscribed members: These are the Pro members whose feed you are subscribed to.
To follow a member, you need to click on their nickname and open their profile. You will see "Follow member" link at member’s profile. Then you can select which alerts you want to receive e.g. only when they post picks and info or for every activity they have at ProTipster. You can also stop following a member by clicking "Unfollow member" at the same page.
It is also possible to subscribe to a member’s feed. Similar to following a member, "Subscription" row includes a button to subscribe. This would require a payment to be made. Please note that only Pro members can be subscribed to since this requires a financial transaction. If the member did not activate subscription plans for their feed, it will not be possible to subscribe to them.
I lost / want to change my password…
Members can change their password anytime after logging in by clicking "Change Password" link at the top right corner.
Members who forgot their password can request a "reset password link" to their email address. There is a link to provide this after user enters their password wrong.
How can I send feedback?
ProTipster values your feedback and encourages all its users to send feedback. There is an icon on the left bar and it redirects the users to the feedback page. You can report missing events, abuse or spam, malfunctions and mistakes or simply send us a suggestion.
This is the section where you can view your cash flow. You can also deposit cash to your ProTipster wallet or withdraw your cash from ProTipster wallet to your online wallet (Paypal).
My Wallet section shows your cleared and uncleared balance and also account history. Cleared balance is the amount that is available for you to withdraw. Uncleared balance is the amount in your account that is blocked by ProTipster for various reasons. Your uncleared balance is released and moved to cleared balance once certain conditions hold. Check "Cleared and uncleared balance" section to find out the details about this.
You can deposit using Paypal. This money will be available at your ProTipster wallet instantly and you can use it to speed up your purchase transactions.
Withdrawals are carried out manually and require administrator confirmation. You can make the request from this page and you will be contacted by a ProTipster admin to get informed about the outcome of your request.
Alerts are an important part of ProTipster. They display all relevant information and keep you up to date. Alerts box is at the top left corner right below the ProTipster logo.
You can configure when you get alerts at your profile under Settings – Profile Settings. Alternatively, just click "Settings" from the left bar.
Settings are divided into three main parts:
- Profile Settings: These are the main settings of your account. You can determine who can view your profile data and when you get alerts from ProTipster.
- Financial Settings: These are your online wallet account details. Please fill them in beforehand in order not to lose valuable time during purchases.
- Manage Subscription: Set your subscription rates here (only for Pro members). If you leave this part empty, your profile will be shown without subscription possibility for potential consumers.
My Desktop - Recent Activity
Recent Activity shows you all relevant information about the members at your network. Membership plan changes, subscriptions, follows, purchases, ratings, testimonials and content productions are listed here for quick access. In short, it shows you what’s going on at ProTipster.
Header menu provides quick access to My Desktop, Content, Event Calendar and Members.
- My Desktop: This is where you find all the recent activity of your. It is simply a timeline of all relevant activities of people in your network.
- Content: This link shows you the most recent product entries. You can also filter them per product type or per member type.
- Event Calendar: Similar to content links, Event Calendar allows you to check recent events and also search for events. This is an important part of the site because you can only reach see the content (Picks, Infos and Live Reports) at event subpages.
- Members: Same as the previous two, this section shows you the most recent members.
My Profile consists of 4 main categories: About, Membership, Performance and Settings. Each category includes several more sub-categories.
- User Details: These are the essential details about a member e.g. picture, short information text, gender, first name, last name, nickname, nickname, country of origin and time zone. First name and last name are compulsory details but they are not shown to other members.
- Content Details: These are the details about producing content. Primary and secondary languages of content production are the initial questions. "What I supply" allows member to fill in the content they are expert on and "What I request" lets them list what kind of content they would be looking to consume. Filling these parts in detail allows member to appear at search results more accurately.
- Personality: This part is additional information about the member. It is not compulsory but it helps others get to know you better.
- Membership: This part shows membership plan details of the user e.g. type of membership, expiration date and character limits for content production. It is the place where membership plan is upgraded or downgraded.
- Network: This part maps the whole network of the member. Subscribed members, subscribers, followed members and followers are shown in list view. Short information about each member is given in the boxes as well. It is possible to Unfollow followed members directly from this page.
- Refer Friends: It is possible to see the referral status and send new invitations from this section. All emails addresses that are sent referral emails are listed with their status. For more details about affiliate system, check Affiliate System (Refer Friends) part of the Tutorial.
- Ratings: All testimonial and rating averages are displayed for the member here. Figures are broken down to pick, info and live report to give a partial overview.
- Testimonial: Received and produced testimonials for the member are displayed in detail, including member details of the receiver or producer.
- Warnings: These are the warnings received by ProTipster admin. It shows the warning date and the warning text to other members.
- Financial: This part shows all details about the sales and the purchases. Total revenue and total expense is analyzed per product with direct links to the exact product purchased or sold. Produced content is also broken down to details per product.
- Feed: Members can find all products they produced here.
- Deleted Contents: Contents that are deleted by ProTipster admin are displayed here.
- Referral Income: Total number of referred people and the referral earnings are displayed here. The referral URL can also be found here.
- Profile Settings: All settings e.g. "who can view my profile data" or alert receiving settings can be found here.
- Financial Settings: Online wallet accounts are entered here. ProTipster supports Paypal for now.
- Manage Subscription (only Pro): ProTipsters can set their subscription fee for each subscription period. Current periods are 7, 30, 60, 90 and 180 days.
Other members can see the following parts of your profile:
- About – User Details (except first and last name), Content Details, Personality, Recent Activity
- Membership – Network
- Performance – Ratings, Testimonial, Warnings, Feed
Searching for members, events and content
It is possible to search for members, events and content at ProTipster.
- Content search: Basic search allows search by content type (Pick, Info, Live Report), Tag and text entry. Advanced search includes date filter (from – to), financial filtering (paid/free), user-based filtering (by Basic or Pro), time filtering (today, yesterday, last 12 hours), language, number of views (from – to) and rating interval (from – to).
- Event search: Basic search allows filtering only in-running events or today’s events as well as text entry. Advanced search enables filtering per sport-area-competition-season-round, status (fixture, playing, played etc.) and time interval (from – to).
- Member search: Basic search allows member nickname entry. Advanced search allows country, membership type, activity (active in last X days), language, rating range, requesting / supplying (product type, tags and profile details), betting interests and other interests filtering.
Try combining different parameters and practice search at ProTipster. For instance, you can easily find an English speaking Pro member, who was active in last 24 hours, with average 4.0 rating range, supplying betting-focused Live Reports and in-running picks for soccer / Sweden Allsvenskan.
Affiliate System (Refer Friends)
ProTipster has a very powerful affiliate system. Earnings start from 10% revenue share and goes up to 30%. To get started, check Performance – Referral Income and get your referral URL. You can use this URL to refer members to ProTipster. Cookies are tracked for 30 days and each member that registers through your URL is shown at this page.
You will earn a percentage of the money referred members spend on ProTipster. Deposits and bonus cash are no calculated as revenues.
For more information, visit www.protipster.com/affiliates.
|New York KnicksvsBoston Celtics||Pick||Asian Handicap|
Current odds: 1.9 | No bet under: 1.9 | Pick odds 1.9
Current odds: 1.649 | No bet under: 1.675 | Pick odds 1.675
|San Antonio SpursvsL.A. Lakers||Pick||Under/Over|
Current odds: 1.9 | No bet under: 1.85 | Pick odds 1.95
|HammarbyvsÖrebro SK||Pick||Asian Handicap|
Current odds: 1.95 | No bet under: 1.95 | Pick odds 2.049
Current odds: 1.4 | No bet under: 1.44 | Pick odds 1.44
Current odds: 2.27 | No bet under: 2.12 | Pick odds 2.12
Current odds: 1.45 | No bet under: 1.4 | Pick odds 1.4
Current odds: 2 | No bet under: 2 | Pick odds 2
|KV MechelenvsOud-Heverlee Leuven||Pick||1X2|
Current odds: 1.84 | No bet under: 1.826 | Pick odds 1.826
|VVV VenlovsFC Twente||Pick||1X2|
Current odds: 1.75 | No bet under: 1.7 | Pick odds 1.7